Auditions for Spring 2016 tours of FOODPLAY!
Audition Dates and Locations
DATE: November 13, 10am-7pm
Auditions will be held by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please send your headshot and resume to email@example.com by November 9th.
- Coach: male or female with an energetic physicality. Must be willing to learn basic juggling.
- Janey/ Johnny: male or female with basic juggling, youthful appearance and energy. Must be willing/able to learn advanced juggling. Other special skills a plus.
Actors must be able to present a good role model for young audiences, have a strong speaking voice, great stage presence and an interest in working with children. Actors must be over 18 and have a valid driver’s license.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Prepare a 2 minute family appropriate comedic monologue and short song
- Perform a cold reading
- Demonstrate special skills
Learn more about the show: FOODPLAY
Stage Manager Requirements
FoodPlay Productions seeks Touring Stage Manager/Troupe Manager for Spring tour of award-winning nutrition theater shows. Performances run January/February through May/June 2016 (depending on contracts) at schools across the US. Pay, travel, lodging, and on the road perdiem.
Ideal candidate presents professional and positive role model for children, flexible, strong leader, organized, good driver with penchant for travel. Serves as company ambassador to schools, supports performer troupe, is cool under pressure, has positive attitude. Has working knowledge of sound equipment and theater or is willing to learn. Must have valid driver’s license. Persons with diverse backgrounds and experience encouraged to apply!
You will need to come to an interview at our audition location (November 13 in NYC) or our office in Hatfield, Massachusetts. Please contact us to schedule an interview date and time.
Send cover letter and resume to our production department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: FoodPlay Productions, 1 Sunset Avenue, Hatfield, MA 01038
- Fax: 413-247-5405