Put the Spotlight on School Nutrition!
Let FOODPLAY‘s national award-winning theater shows and fun-filled nutrition education resources help you:
- Make eating at school—cool!
- Dramatically improve children’s eating and exercise habits.
- Market healthy foods, especially fruits and vegetables, and get kids to eat them!
- Increase school breakfast, lunch, and summer feeding participation.
- Get everyone on board to support the new regs!
- Promote MyPlate!
- Trigger school and community-wide excitement for school nutrition.
- Take the HealthierUS School Challenge and meet Team Nutrition requirements.
- Put YOU in the spotlight as a leader in School Wellness!
FOODPLAY dramatically improves children’s eating and physical activity habits, and they take the messages home!”
I can’t say enough about what a positive experience [FOODPLAY] has been for our district… Besides being an excellent program, they are an excellent return on investment, as they make a point of generating enthusiasm about school nutrition programs and promoting the great foods being served in the cafeteria.” Read more
—Brunella A. Ibarrola, MS, RD, CD-N, Nutrition Support Manager, Food and Child Nutrition Services, Hartford Public Schools, CT
We’re huge FOODPLAY fans. The shows are right on target for the messages we’re trying to convey. FOODPLAY is a great way to reach the entire student body with a minimum of our time and resources.”
—Donna S. Martin, EdS, RD, LD, SNS, Director of School Nutrition, Burke County Board of Education, CA
FOODPLAY featured on Fox 11 in Santa Maria, CA
- School-Wide Nutrition Assembly Programs
- Comprehensive Nutrition Education Resources
- Media & Public Relations Outreach
- Plus – Great Family Fun Nights!
A great way to get the whole school community on board to support School Nutrition!
Check out this Family Fun Night, organized by Deb Mugford, Ace School Food Service Director in Tewksbury, MA.
Upcoming Conference Presentations
“Creativity Boot Camp – FoodPlay: Making Good Eating Great Fun!”
- Check out this fun-filled session at the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Annual Conference
July 25-28, 2015, Pittsburg, PA
Also, look for us at:
- SNA – School Nutrition Association Conference
July 12 -15th 2015 – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – FNCE
October 3-6 2015 – Nashville, TN
Recent Conference Presentations
Barbara and her FoodPlay team presented keynotes at:
- 2015 Summer Food Service Program Kick-Off – Sturbridge, MA
- Florida Dietetic Association Annual Symposium – Orlando, FL
- Washington State School Nutrition Association State Conference – Yakima, WA
- The Stalker School Nutrition Summer Institute – Worcester, MA
- Nutrition Assistants’ MultiState Conference – Concord, NC
- Colorado School Food Service Directors Annual Conference
- School Food Service Flyer
- Download: FOODPLAY Program Brochure
- Download: HealthierUS School Challenge & TEAM Nutrition