Watch kids and families take charge of growing up healthy, happy, and fit!
Featuring: Live Theater • Awesome Feats of Juggling • Music • Magic
and Audience Participation!
Ideal for smaller groups, indoor/outdoor venues, anytime!
Thanks for the wonderful show. Now I started eating better and healthier foods. P.S. My mother says thank you, too!”
–Sasha Zaitchik, 3rd Grader, CT
It was a pleasure having FOODPLAY at The Eric Carle Museum. Your professionalism and passion for what you do resulted in an excellent program, and many of the people working that day commented on how well organized FOODPLAY folks were.”
—Rosemary Agoglia, Curator of Education, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Amherst, MA
We are most appreciative for your participation that helped to make our Fields of Green event a success!!! It meant a lot having you there sharing your knowledge in such an entertaining and fun way. It was so well received! It truly was a gift for all who experienced it!!! My heart leaped with joy!!! We were so happy with how the day turned out. We look forward to potential collaboration in the future.”
—Carol Rowe, Executive Director, and Peggy Curry, GrowingGreat, Manhattan Beach, CA
You were a huge success! We were amazed that the kids were enthralled the whole time, from the pre-schoolers to the “too cool” older kids!… and parents told me that they’d been trying to get these points across to their kids for years, but your show really did the trick! Thanks for a super show!“
—Christie Emerson, Program Coordinator, Hampshire Regional YMCA, Northampton, MA
Featuring a performance by Food Play at our Community Kick Off for the Summer Food Service Program is a super way to draw the attendance of both kids and their parents and generate excitement for the program. The show is a great fun way to relay the message that eating nutritious food and having lots of fun physical activity is important all year long.“
—Joanne Morrissey, Food Service Director, Quincy Public Schools, Quincy, MA
Fun-filled shows come complete with:
- Invitational Flyers – Publicize your community event
- Press Packet – Attract media coverage for your program
- Snack Cards – Children take home and post on fridge
- Fun Activity Sheets – Making good eating + active living, FUN!
- Handouts for Kids and Parents – Keep healthy messages alive all year long!
- Web Activities + Downloads – Kids can even learn to juggle!
After the show, add on:
- Fun “Learn to Juggle!” Workshops
- Food•Play•Shops – Making Healthy Snacks!
And give kids cool FOODPLAY tools:
Let us bring our unique mix of learning and laughing to your:
- Theaters and Children’s Museums
- Farmers Markets
- Health Fairs
- Expos + Festivals
- YMCA, Youth Clubs, After School Programs
- Camps, Summer Meal Sites, Family Days
- …and anywhere kids come together for fun and learning!
Contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Toll-free: 1-800-FOODPLAY (1-800-366-3752)
- Tel: 413-247-5400
- E-mail Us