Making Good Eating—GREAT FUN!
Celebrating Reading, Eating, Science, and Healthy Habits!
For PreK to 4th Graders
A rollicking, fun-filled show featuring fantastic feats of juggling, circus arts, magic, storytelling, and audience participation to help kids take charge of growing up healthy, happy, and fit!
Learn to juggle the foods you eat to wind up with a balanced diet! Discover how to make choices that are good for your health and the health of the planet. This healthful balancing act makes nutrition come alive for young audiences as they learn how to be the best they can be…with ToBe Fit!
Thanks for the wonderful show! Now I started eating better and
healthier foods. P.S. My mother says thank you, too!”
—Sasha Z, 3rd Grader
A fantastic, fun-filled program! Our kids and parents loved ToBe Fit, and they even said they were going to eat healthy after seeing it! I recommend this show to everyone!”
—Elizabeth MacGregor, Program Director, Flint Public Library, Middleton, MA
What a wonderful show to see at our library! I want to tell everyone I know about bringing you – you were fantastic!“
—Anita Garnett, Parent, Beardsley & Memorial Library, Winsted, CT
Special Shows for:
- Libraries + Summer Reading Programs
(Every Hero Has a Story)
- After School Programs + Youth Clubs
- Head Start and Childcare Centers
- Summer Feeding, WIC, SNAP Ed, EFNEP
- Museums + Camps
- Fairs, Festivals, Farmers Markets
- Family Nights + Community Events
Kids learn how to:
- Fuel up with breakfast!
- Make fruits and vegetables irresistible!
- Discover the difference between whole foods and foods with holes!
- Juggle the foods they eat to wind up with a balanced diet!
- See through commercials and uncover the tricks of the advertising trade!
- Have fun playing and being active every day!
- Be the best they can be with healthy habits!
- Make choices that are good for their health and good for the health of the planet!
Show comes complete with:
- Invitational Flyers – to publicize event to your community
- Press Packet – attract media coverage for your program
- Snack Cards – children take home and post on fridge
- Fun Activity Sheets – keep healthy messages alive all year long!
- Web Activities + Downloads –kids can even learn to juggle!
Audience: Pre-K to 4th Grade
Audience size: Up to 50 children and grown-ups (up to 100 as space permits)
Running time: 30 – 60 minutes (tailored to your needs)
Program fee: Contact us!
Fees depend on # shows, add-on’s, and travel. Discounts provided for block booking and library shows within touring area.
(Pick + choose to customize your program – Click here for Options)
1.800.FOODPLAY (1.800.366.3752) – email@example.com