Auditions for Fall 2017 tours of FOODPLAY!
Casting actors (male and female) to join our team and perform for young audiences across the country.
DATE: April 27, 10am-6pm
Auditions will be held by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please send your headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th.
- Coach: male or female with an energetic physicality. Must be willing to learn basic juggling.
- Janey/Johnny: male or female with basic juggling, youthful appearance and energy. Must be willing/able to learn advanced juggling. Other special skills a plus.
- Actors must be able to present a good role model for young audiences, have a strong speaking voice, great stage presence, and an interest in working with children. Actors must be over 18 and have a valid driver’s license. Must also be able and willing to lift heavy objects, complete paperwork, have excellent communication skills, be comfortable with extensive travel and long days, and be act as a representative for the organization at performance venues.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Prepare a 2-minute family-appropriate comedic monologue and short song
- Perform a cold reading
- Demonstrate special skills
Learn more about the show: FOODPLAY